August 6-16, 2013
"Surrender to the Rhythm"
A two week summer intensive focusing on Contemporary dance from African roots. Extensive exploration of Contemporary, Horton and Dunham Techniques. Repertory work also included.
Patrick Parson: Founder & Artistic Director of Ballet Creole, Dunham Technique Specialist
Gabby Kamino: Principal Modern Dance Teacher at Etobicoke School for the Performing Arts
Jose Carret: Artistic Director of Danza Corpus in Matanzas, Cuba
Xing Dance Studio (click to see location map)
452 College Street, Toronto, ON
$500.00 for two weeks / $20.00 per class
Full payment is due one week prior to the start of the program in order to secure your spot.
How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application Form
2. Return the application to the Ballet Creole School via:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post : 61 Primrose Ave Toronto, Ontario M6H 3V2
3. Send in your payment with your application form or pay online below.
For Student Accommodation Resources click here
Ballet Creole School is very accessible by TTC ( www.ttc.ca )
TTC ticket costs:
$ 3.00 (one ride)
$7.80 (3 tokens)
$18.20 (7 tokens)
$37.50 (weekly pass)