"Surrender to the Rhythm"
A two week summer intensive focusing on Contemporary dance from African roots. Extensive exploration of Contemporary, Horton and Dunham Techniques. Repertory work also included.
Patrick Parson: Founder & Artistic Director of Ballet Creole, Dunham Technique Specialist
Gabby Kamino: Principal Modern Dance Teacher at Etobicoke School for the Performing Arts
Jose Carret: Artistic Director of Danza Corpus in Matanzas, Cuba
$500.00 for full two week program / $20.00 per class
Full payment is due one week prior to the start of the program in order to secure your spot.
How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application Form
2. Return the application to the Ballet Creole School via:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post : 101 Portland St Etobicoke, Ontario M8Y 1B1
3. Send in your payment with your application form or pay online below.
For Student Accommodation Resources click here
Ballet Creole School is very accessible by TTC ( www.ttc.ca )
$3.00 Single Fare - Adult
$2.00 Single Fare - Student
3 tokens for $8.10 - Adult
7 tokens for $18.90 - Adult
5 student tickets for $9.25
10 student tickets for $18.50
$39.25 Weeky Pass - Adult
$31.25 Weekly Pass - Student