"Surrender to the Rhythm" August 7th-11th , 2017
A two week summer intensive focusing on Contemporary dance from African roots. Extensive exploration of Contemporary, Horton and Dunham Techniques. Repertory work also included.
Patrick Parson: Founder & Artistic Director of Ballet Creole, Dunham Technique Specialist
$500.00 for full two week program / Drop in $25.00 per class
Full payment is due one week prior to the start of the program in order to secure your spot.
How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application Form
2. Return the application to the Ballet Creole School via:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post : 101 Portland St Etobicoke, Ontario M8Y 1B1
3. Send in your payment with your application form or pay online below.
For Student Accommodation Resources click here